Thursday, February 09, 2006

My great videogame idea

OK all the big video game developers and publishers out there, here's a great idea for you. Take a great fighting engine (hey even a not so great one).....something along the lines of Super Smash Bros. Populate it with all the great marketing icons you can get your hands on. Heck, they should be paying YOU to put their characters in game. I'm talking about The Jolly Green Giant and the Pillsbury Dough Boy and even someone like the Marlboro Man. The Green Giant can shoot peas and carrots and the Pillsbury Dough Boy (after making tons of those 'tee hee' sounds when he's getting his ass kicked) can lob stale pieces of crescent rolls at his enemies. The Marlboro Man can let out a huge puff of smoke, distracting the enemy while he goes in for the kill.

Could you imagine? I can. In fact it's one of the greatest runs my imagination has had in a while. Now I can see Tony the Tiger putting the moves on the Energizer Bunny........yep, my mind keeps going and going and going and going........

2 comments:

Adam Gillis said...

Uh, did you post this when you were numbed out on painkillers?! LOL

Anonymous said...

I am here because of search results for blogs with a related topic to mine.
Please,accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
I have a video games xbox sports site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!