Monday, July 13, 2009

First of all - the news. It looks like I'm signing back on with Rogers Television after a bit of a hiatus. Yeah, sure, I do the JCI Brantford Santa Claus Parade every year but other than an occasional appearance on First Local, I really haven't been around much.

That is all going to change in September.

First of all, I'm going to be part of a brand new show called "Inside Brantford". I hope this isn't a secret, because now I'm posting about it. Oops. I didn't sign anything saying I couldn't talk about it. On this show, I'll be appearing once a week during a live segment talking tech.

Then, you'll also see me weekly doing a video game segment on First Local which is going to be a lot of fun!

Finally it looks like Rogers is returning back to its community roots and I'm excited to be part of it. Not only because I think it will be good for the community but it will reunite me with Jason Souliere and Patti (Dickie) Berardi - whom I've had the pleasure of working with in a previous life.

So look for these all new shows in September on Rogers 20 - BRANTFORD!

No comments: